Sunday, July 19, 2020

SEEKING YOUR INDULGENCE AND ASSISTANCE



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <contact@imfb.com>
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2020
Subject: SEEKING YOUR INDULGENCE AND ASSISTANCE
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


I am Auditor General at INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FAC BANK(IMFB) am
On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary
account with the deposit of some huge amount of money by my late
Client, my late Client died without any heir. I write to seek
your indulgence and assistance in moving these funds to your
country through legal means.

I've been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my late
client, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin
since you're a foreigner.

I'm I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement That will protect you from any breach of the law. I
await your response as I would furnish you with the amount
involved in this transaction and also all information which you
need to know and most important the sharing percentage between me
and you.

For more information contact me on Whatsapp, +601130115416 OR
reply to this email

from
Daan Micheal
IMFB

No comments:

Post a Comment