Saturday, July 25, 2020

VERY VERY URGENT



 


-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. Geoff Pedro <daouda.augustin2@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 25, 2020 12:52 AM
Subject: VERY VERY URGENT


My Greetings to you,

My name is Mr. Geoff Pedro, i need your help in transferring this sum
of (18.6.Million Dollars) to your bank account within 7 to10banking
days/ please i would like you to contact me as soon as you receive
this proposal for more details and advice of this transaction.

Sorry if you received this letter in your spam or junk mail is due to recent
connection error here in the country.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Contacts me through my information
Bank Of Africa (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,
West Africa
Contact: E-Mail :(mr.geoffpedro@aol.com)
Mr. Geoff Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment