Monday, August 3, 2020

Fwd: BUSINESS PROPOSAL



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jianqing <support@gaogato.com>
Date: Monday, August 3, 2020
Subject: Fwd: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


Dear friend.

 I have received your email. 

This email contains too many scrambled sentences. I have a hard time understanding some of the contents. Next time, you had better improve your grammar before you spam.

Best,

Johnson Chun

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Charles williams" <sm@mirdoraghi.ir>
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Date: July 31, 2020 at 6:36:26 PM GMT+8

Dearest Friend,
I am sorry to have encroached into your privacy in this manner. Let me introduce
myself to you, My name is charles williams, and I currently work as an Independent
Non-Executive Director at Equity Bank New York Plc, however without delays, I will
immediately proceed with the details of the abandoned sum of$ 22,500,000 (twenty-two
million, five hundred thousand United States
dollars) proposal to you. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of
this mail confidential and also respect the integrity of the information that you are
coming across as a result of this mail. I contacted you privately and as such no one
is aware of this communication thus the reason why I had us communicate strictly via
our private email. I am Executive Director at Equity Bank New York Plc where the fund is deposited issued
me a notice right now to present or bring my late client next of kin to receive his
deposited fund. This  is why I contacted you so that we can both team up and transact
it together because you are a foreigner and stand a better chance to claim the fund
under my close supervision because you  bear  the same surname with this my late
client in question. Kindly let me know your intention to work out this deal the funds will be shared in the ratio 50/50. You will get 50% and I will be entitled to 50% as the initiator of the deal. You know that I must have done my home work already before contacting you. Although the project is capital intensive, I know I will be able to pull it through following proper banking and legal channels with your assistance at your end. I will tidy up the legal aspect with the assistance of a lawyer who will prepare all the
documents that will be needed to transfer the money to your country. Once more, kindly
write me back (charleswilliams4730@gmail.com) so that i will give you more details on how
we going to be successful in these deal.
Write me back as I wait to read from you.

Regards,
charles williams
charleswilliams4730@gmail.com

Note: that even if it is not your last name or related name,, You can still claim the
fund under my close directives or guidelines once you have the name in your names and
i hope you understands  this fact? even if it is your first name or middle, you can
still get the fund once you are ready.

--
L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus



No comments:

Post a Comment