Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Fwd: Hello



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henry Mike <mh000fr@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Subject: Hello
To:


Hello ,
I am Henry Michael, lawyer to a nationality of your country, possibly your relation because of the same last name with you, who passed away in a car accident in Togo alongside his wife and only daughter. He left behind a huge estate with a bank here in my Country, before his death. I have been asked to produce a next of kin before the assets would be declared as ABANDONED and returned to government. I have in my possession legal documents that could give you the legal rights for the claim.  Send me your sincere thoughts about this mail so that we can get started with the process. I await your cooperation. Include your phone number to enable me call you.

Henry Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment