Saturday, August 15, 2020

Fwd: Yes



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs Rebecca <edwardwilliams122@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, August 15, 2020
Subject: Yes
To:


--


--

--
Writing from Hospital

Beloved in Christ.

I am  Mrs. Mrs.Rebecca Thomson undergoing medical treatment in hospital.
Recently, My Doctor told me that I may not last for the next seven
months due to cancer problem, though what disturbs me most is my
stroke and deaf problem. Haven known my condition I decided to Serve
God with our wealth.I'm a widow and a servant of the Lord for the past
38 years

When my late husband was alive we kept the sum of (800,000 Pounds)I
have decided to give out this fund to a church or an individual or
better still a God fearing person who will utilize this fund the way I
am going to instruct herein.I want an individual that will use this
fund to provide succor to the poor, an indigent person to help
orphanages, widows around him or her and Schools etc.

Hope to receive your reply soon.
Remain Blessed.
Mrs.Rebecca Thomson.

No comments:

Post a Comment