Friday, August 14, 2020

Fwd:



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Koffi Kennedy <damipikondian@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, August 14, 2020
Subject:
To:


Why are you silent I hope you are okay because this is two time now i sent to you this mail without hearing from you?Today i arrive back from my trip and you are silent over the mail i sent to you since last week please let me know the reason why you were silent i was imagine why you havent response to me back  very important Please Dear I need  your honest trust and help?With my good intention  Can i trust you to transfer the Sum of $12.500.000.00 Million US Dollars, into your account in your country if possible get back to me for more details  i wait for your reply and Please Kindly let me know than to keep silent?

Mr Koffi Kennedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment