Friday, August 7, 2020

Hello

@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Subject: Fw: Hello
To: Emailscam Alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>




Begin forwarded message:

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 8:58 AM, Barrister Urik Eten <urik.eten@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am very sorry for the delay in response.

Please, do accept my apologies, I do not wish to invade into your privacy,

I am Barrister Urik Eten,  a lawyer by profession. I have written an

earlier mail to you but without response and in my first mail I

mentioned to you about my late client, who bears the same surname with

you. Since his death I have received several letters from his Bank where

he made a deposit of US$8,2 Million before his death, the bank has

asked me to provide his next of kin or any of his relatives who can make

claim to his funds or it will be confiscated by the bank and since I could

not locate any of his relative I decided to contact you for this claim

hence you have the same surname with him.

Contact me urgently for more details.

Sincerely,
Barrister Urik Eten (ESQ).

No comments:

Post a Comment