Monday, August 10, 2020

URGENT INVESTMENT PROPOSAL!!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MIKE DIETMAR BOCK <gideonharris6@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, August 10, 2020
Subject: URGENT INVESTMENT PROPOSAL!!
To:


Dear: Sir/Madam,

 

My name is Michael Dietmar Bock, I work with Arab Alpha Economic bank London PLC.  I am contacting you in respect of an investment you probably would be interested in. I got your contact from the chamber of commerce and industry in my quest to source person act as next of kin to a deceased account.
 
The investment has to do with the funds of a deceased client.  Who has no next of kin as he died with his wife and only child; I was his account officer before he passed away. I am contacting you as I have all documents relating to the account and can facilitate the claim.

The client was having a total sum of  Five Million Five hundred British Pounds (£5,500 000.00) in his fixed deposit account with my branch. The funds have been there in his account for over six years with no one to claim the funds.
 
I have an arrangement to legally make you the beneficiary so you can receive the funds in your account as the legal beneficiary and you will get 45% of the funds.

I will also need you to help manage my share until I retire, and please be rest assured that this will be done legally and this transaction would have to be kept absolutely confidential.

If you are interested then kindly send me an email to my private email: bmichaeldietmar@gmail.com   

 

                                                  
When I get a reply from you then I will give you more information. 
 Regards

 

Mr. Michael .D. Bock

Private mail: bmichaeldietmar@gmail.com  



No comments:

Post a Comment