Monday, May 10, 2021

Fwd:



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yunus Munira <harleytheodore16@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Subject:
To:


I'm sorry to contact you unannounced through this medium. I believe it will be a surprise for you since we have never met before. I would deeply apologize if I have any way to tamper with your privacy. Please forgive my unusual communication.
I am Yunus Munira, by name, and I am from Asia. My husband is from American, but  we live in the United Kingdom. I lost my  husband on August 16, 2020. Meanwhile, I have been struggling with cancer for a long time and my doctor said that the present stage cancer is uncontrollable and I have a few months more to live .

Before the death of my husband , he work a contract with the UK government worth 8.6 million dollars but death took him away before the money is sent to my bank account , my husband was a philanthropist before his death , he also encouraged me to help poor people , because since we got married we have not been able to have any child .Because of the condition of my health i have sent 4 million dollars to my  home town, i have deposited $600,000.00 six thousand dollars to the hospital for my medication

I will like to send the remaining 4 million dollars to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in your country ,  as I was instructed by my late husband since we did not have any children to inherit this money , Please do not discriminate on religion , race , ethnicity  when handling this project .

Try to reply to me immediately for more information . May God bless you and your family , I would love to talk to you on the phone , but the problem is that I do not know the language and can not speak well due to pains. Please keep this information very secret , never tell anyone about this money at all for security reasons. whatsapp +447742737540 God bless you

Phone: +447742737540

No comments:

Post a Comment