Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Mr Warren Buffett



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr Warren Buffett <tolar@telia.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Subject:
To:




My name is Warren Edward Buffett, an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. Chair and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. Been considered one of the most successful investors in the world with a net worth of over $100.6 billion as of April 2021.

I believe strongly in 'giving while living' I have one idea that never changes in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people around the world and I have decided to donate this amount through our Sunshine Lady Humanitarian Grants Program to give out {$5,500,000.00} Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as one of the lucky individuals. Your email address has been selected online while searching at random.

Kindly get back to me at a suitable time.

(Receiver's name)...
(Country)....
(Home Address)....
(Phone Number)...

My Private email address is buffettw831@gmail.com

Regards,
Warren Edward Buffett

No comments:

Post a Comment