Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Fwd: My dear,



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jane anderson <janeanderson2220@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Subject: My dear,
To:


My dear,

Remain blessed as you welcome this project in your country,

I saw your profile on www.facebook  and I think you can help establish
a charitable foundation for the benefit of humanity with 3.4million
dollars which is my inheritance fund from my late husband.

I want to establish a charitable foundation to help the poor in your
country under your  care. Can you help me build this project in your
country? We can make the world a better place when we help each other,

Looking forward to reading from you today and knowing your opinion
when doing this project,

Remain blessed,

Mrs. Jane Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment