Saturday, January 15, 2022

Fwd: I Am busy and lonely lady that is seeking companionship=".



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zainab Amin <kimyuncheol76@hotmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 14, 2022
Subject: I Am busy and lonely lady that is seeking companionship=".
To:



My name is Shenni, I saw your profile on a Likedin.com site and found you quite interesting.

I work with  Gmx Insurance Loan Company. providing Loan, Discounting and Investment / Loan Services to Individuals and companies also Small Businesses.

We have partnered with major  NGO'S, philanthropists and WHO to give out Covid-19 Grants to small businesses, individuals to support them due to the pandemic that affected most businesses.


During the pandemic, our company issued grants out to lots of Individuals and small businesses  as a relief to support individuals and businesses, but most of these grants  were not claimed. That is why I'm still here seeking someone I can trust..

Wouldn't it be so much easier if you could apply for your personal/business grants  without having to make tiring trips to the bank with lots of paperwork to be signed and collateral. Why stop at the bank when we have different grant  options.

I would love to assist you as a friend, for you to be able to access this grant  to support your business. I am a busy and lonely lady that is seeking companionship, that is the main reason I am reaching out to you because I will love it so much if you have access to this grant  to make the future great. For us to spend the rest of our lives together..


 We can chat more Via WhatsApp on: +33 (745) 563 -199

Am also sending some of my pics for your personal Viewing...
3 Attachments

No comments:

Post a Comment