Saturday, January 15, 2022

Fwd:



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Justin Walters <galinasuprun100@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 14, 2022
Subject: Re:
To:


Re:
How are you? I hope you are fine.
My name is Justin Walters, I am an account manager at BancorpSouth Bank here in the Dallas, Texas branch.
I contacted you for a huge reason that will be of great interest to you.
When you receive my message I will advise you to pay good attention to what I am about to disclose to you.

I have been looking for a means to get this done for months, and I just got the idea to use our bank email extracting software to search for emails with matching names and see if I can see any name that can match a bit to what I want.
Among all other profiles I encountered, I was more satisfied when I came in contact with your profile.

Unfortunately, due to the ongoing pandemic which has claimed lots of lives worldwide, most especially here in the United States, some bank accounts have been declared dormant with no one mentioned as a next of kin in the Account Data.
Fortunately, one of my last clients who shares the same last name with you was a victim of the coronavirus deaths, Leaving a total sum of 7.6 million US dollars on the personal Account.

For almost a year now, no relative has come to make a claim of this money, and no one was documented as next of kin in the Account information.
Actually, this is one of few cases that has been occurring in the bank since the virus escalated. These funds are treated as (unclaimed funds) by the bank after a one year of inactivity on the Account.
And the sad thing which motivated me to take this step is that only bank owners and shareholders are taking this funds all for themselves. The pandemic has been a blessing in disguise for them.

As this particular Account is under my management, I have been doing everything I can in the past few months to keep the account active in the Bank Database, while I strategize on how to legally pull out the funds from the Account, but I can't continue that for long.

Remember that this funds currently belongs to no one and this is no scam and not posing any risk of any kind to either of us.
With your cooperation and my experience in the banking system, because of your name, if I could succeed with  attaching you as a next of kin to the account, I believe we can comfortably work things out for our benefits with no stress if we follow my strategies.

I am hoping you will show your interest in utilizing this great opportunity with me, and I am proposing a 50/50 share of the funds. because you are very important if i must succeed with this.
Try as much as you can to write to me as soon as possible through my home email below, so that we can have a close communication as I explain to you what needs to be done.
justinwalters.me@yahoo.com


At your disposal,
Justin Walters, (ACM) BancorpSouth Bank.
305 East Colorado Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75203

No comments:

Post a Comment