Sunday, February 6, 2022

Fwd: Fw: Greetings to you,



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lady V. <ladyv@swbell.net>
Date: Sunday, February 6, 2022
Subject: Fw: Greetings to you,
To: "scams@fraudwatchinternational com" <scams@fraudwatchinternational.com>





----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mrs. Sarah Williams <fjuty042@gmail.com>
To: "" <>
Sent: Saturday, February 5, 2022, 04:10:38 AM CST
Subject: Greetings to you,




I am Mrs. Sarah Williams, I am 63 years old, I write to relate to you of my intention to use my money 4.8 million dollars for charity work in your country.

I was married to Mr. Fred Williams who was a contractor with the Government of Ivory Coast before he died after few days in the hospital.

I have been suffering from cancer I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity/orphanage and 30% will be for you as compensation.
Please contact me on this email address for more details. (sarahwilliams11190@yahoo.com)

Yours

Mrs. Sarah Williams,

No comments:

Post a Comment