Sunday, February 13, 2022

Fwd: Hello my dear



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pierre Olivier Gourinchas <karenjennifer1969@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Subject: Hello my dear
To: KAREN JENNIFER <karenjennifer1969@gmail.com>


How are you?

My name is Mr. Pierre Olivier Gourinchas/ Nationality French, I am the
President of the IMF, congratulations, I am here to inform you that
Ecobank has been appointed to transfer your compensation funds of $1.5
million dollars into your bank account.

We arranged everything to suit you and we are sure that you will
receive the funds $1.500,000.00 dollars into your bank account within
good 3 business days.

Contact us back for more details.

Sincerely
Mr. Pierre Olivier Gourinchas
Email: pierreoliviergourinchas@presidency.com
President of International Monetary Fund (IMF)

No comments:

Post a Comment