Sunday, April 24, 2022

Fwd: I am waiting for your reply



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: UBA <parkeraustin603@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Subject: I am waiting for your reply
To:




 

Hello dear fund owner,

I sent you two emails and have not answered for days, even sent another one a few days ago with more details still unanswered, please are you using this email address because I am in touch due to your uncredited fund VISA ATM CARD valued at $ 1.5 million under the UBA Bank? I am so sorry if you honestly did not receive those emails, I will resend it now as soon as I confirm that you never received them.
Your full name: -------------------------------
Your country of origin -----------------------
Your home address --------------------------
Your gender --------------------------
Your phone number -------------------------

For your information kindly get more details on how you will receive your visa card from Mr. Chris William,  Office Email address (ubabankvisaatmcard.department.tg@gmail.com)

Sincerely,
Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva

No comments:

Post a Comment