Friday, May 27, 2022

Fwd: Re, Please get back to me!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barrister Sani Ali Gaddafi <barr.richkoffi002@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, May 27, 2022
Subject: Re, Please get back to me!
To:


Greetings of the day!,

I'm Barrister Sani Ali Gaddafi, I'm contacting you in regards to the claim of my
deceased client's funds who shares the same last name as yours, his was an
Engineer. But it was unfortunate he died of Covid here in my Country,
i contacted you in view of the fact he died intestate, which is
without registered next of kin.

The imperative aspect of the matter is that his bank here has been
calling on me as his personal attorney to provide deceased legatee to
profess over the deceased funds left in their bank the sum of $7,500
000 00 USD.

In fact contact me for more clarification details through this email
( law_firm@internet.ru ) or  WhatSapp me with this number +228 90 86 88 25

 Best regards

 Barrister Sani Ali Gaddafia
 (Principal Partner)
 GADDAFI & ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS
 BARRISTERS AND SOLICITORS-AT-LAW
 PROPERTY CONSULTANT
 RU DU 144 KPALIME LOME TOGO
TELEPHONE +228 90 86 88 25

No comments:

Post a Comment