Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Treat as urgent Sgt. Rachel Beringer

Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Subject: Fwd: Treat as urgent
To: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sgt. Rachel Beringer <s.beringer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: Treat as urgent
To: 


Good to hear back from you.I am presently at the U.S Military base Istanbul Turkey. There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect to this mail coupled with the fact that so many miscreants has taken possession of the internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds and making it extremely difficult to believe that any quest for assistance through the Internet is unreal. Please am sorry for disturbing you, but it will do you great, if you can just invest some little trust to what you are reading now,because this will serve as a life changing to you, as today you will live to remember for the rest of your life.

My names are Sgt. Rachel Beringer, I am originally from Lake Jackson Texas USA. I am 35 years old, I presently work in support company of 4th brigade combat team, 82nd airborne corps Istanbul Turkey. I and some other high ranking officers made some deal on oil business in Iraq before my exit to Turkey. The deal worth $73 Million United States Dollars and after we have all share the money, I later realize $5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US sergeant, I can't be able to move this huge sum into account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government, so i packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of one Mrs. Yasmin Oumar an Arabian lady from United Arab Emirates working with the UN here as medical doctor (her office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. Few weeks ago she traveled back to her country in Dubai United Arab Emirates and make a deposit of the funds to a secured bank in her country pending when i will have it transfer for safety purpose, right now, she's planning of coming back next two weeks and i need the funds to be moved out from there immediately since she's no longer there and i need it to be put in a secured place, so am trusting you for this, your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed. 

Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move. If interested, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence.

If you wish to proceed with this, please get back to me.

Regards,
Sgt. Rachel Beringer



5 comments:

  1. Good day..

    Am Roy Robert and i do have blank ATM Crad that is affordable and
    available for you that can change your financial status within 24hours
    at ( robertcards0044@gmail.com )..With this Blank ATM card, you can
    withdraw between $150 to $50,000 daily from any ATM machine in the
    world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if
    you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also
    sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security
    making your transaction very safe and untraceable..

    Contact us today with the following email address for more info.
    robertcards0044@gmail.com
    Roy Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Guys.Have you heard about programmed ATM card? We have special cash loaded programmed ATM card for you to start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. Our card has daily withdrawal limit depending on the card you order. Contact us now to know our card balance and cost.
    CONTACT DETAILS
    Email/nashwilliams4@gmail.com
    whatsapp/+2349057353987

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely if you're getting a trusted ethical hacker to help you with hack or clone of your spouse phones or even their social media accounts, like messenger, whatsapp instagram, and mails, etc. especially for spouses in distant relationship I will recommend you to this hacker with the email address, superior.hack WITH . he has helped me on several hack jobs since my friend introduced him to me, he's been so spectacular. for obvious reasons, I would not want to go into details on how he's helped me hack my spouses social media accounts and even my friends when they gossip.
    for relative hack jobs ranging from
    accounts hack
    CREDIT SCORE INCREASE
    CREDIT REPORT FIX
    EMAIL ACCOUNTS HACK
    WHATSAPP AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA HACK
    UNLOCK OF PHONES OF DATE / LATE RELATIVES
    and some other relative hack job, just hit him up
    SUPERIOR.HACK@GMAIL.COM OR TEXT/CALL(+16692252253), thumbs up for a job well done, that's my review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fake peoples on this comments section
    watch it before contact anyone

    https://scam-alert-report.blogspot.com/2019/02/scam-alert.html
    Reply

    ReplyDelete

  5. It's A Great Year to start with Great Ambitions,fulfill dreams and strive through Greater Heights. But you have to be careful not to fall victims of Online Scams.
    BEWARE OF FRAUDSTARS
    If you have been a VICTIM,
    Contact:
    Cell number-: +1 (502) 482-3528
    barneshack9 @ gmail. com OR kelchambers60 @ gmail. com for Directives.
    Here, It's always a win for you.
    Without any Reasonable doubts, it is no News that BARNESHACK INTEL offers one of the best Hacking Services World Wide.


    BARNESHACK CONFIRMS WORK done before Service is paid. Excellent Customer Service AND A 100% Guarantee.
    BARNESHACK INTEL Wishes You all A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

    All rights reserved.
    Copyright© 2022 Privacy Policy.

    ReplyDelete