Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fwd: CONTACT BANK

Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Subject: Fwd: CONTACT BANK
To: "emailscamalerts@gmail.com" <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>




Get 



From: Liu Shiyu
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 6:39 AM
Subject: Re: CONTACT BANK
To: A 'Tiger' Will Mason


Thanks for your mail please do your best and let me know okay have a nice day i await your mail of joy 


From: A 'Tiger' Will Mason <tigerlover049@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 11:33 PM
To: Liu Shiyu
Subject: Re: CONTACT BANK
 
I will do what I can.

From: Liu Shiyu <LiuShiyublessing@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 11:31:55 AM
To: A 'Tiger' Will Mason
Subject: Re: CONTACT BANK
 
Lucky about what ? My dear partner please try and so what we can do 


From: A 'Tiger' Will Mason <tigerlover049@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 4:51 PM
To: Liu Shiyu
Subject: Re: CONTACT BANK
 
I can't get a loan bcuz i am on a pension. You are very lucky

From: Liu Shiyu <LiuShiyublessing@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 2:52:44 AM
To: A 'Tiger' Will Mason
Subject: Re: CONTACT BANK
 
Dear Partner,

Thank you very much for your update, please pardon me for my delay in getting back to you. I had an emergency that my son Bao had a terrible accident. I thank God he is better now.

I thank you for your effort so far in trying to make this business a success, but I want to remind you that opening and activation of the account is your responsibility in this business. I have my own responsibilities as well. It might interest you to know that I took a loan over US$24,000 to be able to meet up with the attorney's fees, obtaining the necessary official documents to the time prior to the death of our late client after the deposit has been made. And clearances from the Hong Kong authorities, including other miscellaneous expenses which I have incurred to ensure a hitch free transfer.

I would have really love to assist you to avoid arguments, I honestly do not want to bother you with anything in this transaction in spite of the fact that it is your own personal account but I am really broke  now, I need this funds to pay back the loans which I took to process your documentations. There is no way I can be given more loans or borrow more money from my bank or friends because I have not be able to pay back the once I took before. Please do everything humanly possible to get your account ready to receive our funds, even if it means you getting a loan of 100% interest. Please take it considering what you stand to gain as long as we will pay back immediately the funds credits your account. These funds mean so much in our lives, Endeavour so we cannot afford to let it slip away.

I feel that as my partner in this business you should try your best to fulfill your responsibility by setting up the account and getting it ready for the funds to be transfer out from my bank. Do you realize that you stand to gain over $34million in this business? Whatever the amount that it will cost you to open the account it is a far cry from what you stand to gain at the end of this business. 

My Partner, as an experienced banker, it is true that your account has to be activated with a deposit so that any transfer made will be successful and will never bounce back. This funds that is to be transferred is huge that is why the BANK required that your account is to be activated to ensure that the transfer will be successful. 

As soon as you provide the BANK with their needed requirements, your account will immediately be opened. Please once your account is ready don't hesitate to inform me so that the funds will be transferred immediately to your new account because every other arrangement that will facilitate the transfer has already put in place.

Once this fund has finally hits your account, I shall be coming over to your country with my wife to visit you and your family so that we can celebrate together for a successful transaction and good life ahead of us. I am even planning to invest the major part of my own share in your country. Please when I come, you shall advise me on the type of business that will be profitable in your country.

My Sincere love to your respectable family. I await your new account details from the BANK .


Your brother
Mr. Liu



From: A 'Tiger' Will Mason <tigerlover049@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 5:43 AM
To: Liu Shiyu
Subject: Re: CONTACT BANK
 
So what will this cost me? I am on disability pension. I do not have money of my own; as soon as I get pension it goes to my bills. If I open bank account in a foreign country, they will charge me for any transactions. You should instead, transfer to my TD bank here in Canada it would be much cheaper, believe me. 004, transit 3344. Account number I will give you when you show me a bank statement that i can VERIFY that I have access to, with the amount. It only costs 35 Canadian dollars to transfer money from Bank of Honk Kong to mine. So if you really wish to see this thru, send me both by phone text +-613-276-8104, and my email, an actual copy of the statement with the amount you quoted. I will then contact a lawyer I trust,& we can proceed. Otherwise I cannot do anything. I cannot set up a bank account, living on a pension.

Andy Mason
From: Liu Shiyu <LiuShiyublessing@hotmail.com>
Sent: October 8, 2018 4:10:21 PM
To: A 'Tiger' Will Mason
Subject: CONTACT BANK
 
Dear Partner, 

Thank you for your email. I have just received your response.  I do believe now that you are whom you say you are. You know that $45,275,000.00 is huge so I have to be sure that I am dealing with the right person. I appreciate your trust and effort in this transaction. Like I said this transaction is no joke. I want you to put your 100% trust in me so that we can work as a team and get this deal done before its too late. 

My attorney is now processing the original document in your name and will be sent to me which i will be forwarding to you as soon as its out. This alone will cost me so much funds. It will bear your names as the next of kin to the funds. I have taken care of the expenses on my side but it is necessary for me to let you know that you will be required to take care of the cost of opening the account and having the account activated. The reason I am telling you this is because if we transfer the money from here to your account when it is not active the transfer will bounce back hence the money will return to its source which is my bank, I do not want these complications. 

However, I want you to know that before sharing the funds in the agreed ratio, we shall first deduct whatever amount that we have spent to bring this transaction to a successful end. 

The bank will give you further instruction on how to setup this account. 

I am sending you the information of the bank so you can make inquiries on Offshore Basic account. The reason we are making use of this bank is because this is the only bank that has the same banking coordinates with my bank here in Hong Kong. Hence once funds are transferred to the bank, it will take only 8hrs for the funds to enter the account. Using other banks will take about 3-5 working days and sometimes One whole week. Also another reason why we are using this bank is to avoid Monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house ( Same telex type and banking coordinates with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us. Find below the Bank contact details. Send them an email at once informing them that you want to open an Offshore Account and also the cost for the account opening. 

Bank Name: CAXIA DE MARIA BANK 
Bank Address: Avenue Para 103, 
                       Barcelona 07801 Spain. 
 Direct Tel. +34919015597
 Direct Fax. +34919015597
 Opening Hours: Monday till Saturday: 
 8am - 6pm 
Please do contact the bank via the above email immediately you receive this email and apply for an offshore on line account. Have the account opened immediately and send me the complete account details so that I can transfer the funds out of my bank into the account you opened. 

Regards 

 Liu Shiyu




No comments:

Post a Comment