Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Fwd: FW: Business proposal


Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Subject: FW: Business proposal
To: "emailscamalerts@gmail.com" <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>





From: Dr. Maxime Jadot <drmaximejadot87@gmail.com>
Sent: 25 May 2019 16:40
To: Altaaf Emambocus
Subject: Re: Business proposal
 
Hello,

I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email in response to my proposal, I would  like you to understand that I'm a Man of social status therefore I will not involve myself in a transaction of this nature and magnitude if I haven't done my assignment thoroughly. I have been working in the banking institution for a very long time and I do understand the modalities associated with banking ethics. In the banking sector, those that occupy key position always enjoy some benefits which people outside the banking world cannot imagine. Under the oath of employment, information of this nature which I have made available to you are meant to remain within the shores of the banking institution. An opportunity such as this does not come all the time but when it does, it is with all pleasure that it is being embraced by whoever the opportunity is opened to, therefore one thing that is paramount in transactions like this is "TRUST and "TRANSPARENCY"

I would like to assure you that there will be no risk involved as my position in the bank guarantees this, thus, anything I say concerning the transaction in line with the laws/banking policies will be followed by the bank Executives. Before we can proceed further I will like you to understand that this transaction can be successful only if we work together and as such you are to adhere strictly to my instructions as all instructions that I will be giving to you subsequently will be in accordance/compliance with the laws/laid down rules to apply for the deceased's fund as the Next of Kin, In proceeding further, I want you to assure me that you will be honest during the transaction and as soon as the funds are transferred to you by the bank, we would share the money EQUALLY and PEACEFULLY either by meeting in person or through bank to bank transfers. My personal instinct directed me to contact you and I sincerely hope it was not a wrong thing to do.

I shall direct you on the process to having the funds released; we shall start by sending a formal application to my Bank for the release of the said fund as the Next of Kin to the deceased. I will send you the text i.e the format for which you are to construct the application. Thereafter the bank will request from you the relevant back up documents to your claim according to the demand of our probate law for transfer of funds. Once you have provided the Bank with the required documents, they would be under legal obligation to transfer the funds to a designated account which will be provided by you. Upon this laid-down structure, there will be no form of Risk or illegality in carrying out this proposal.


It is important we have a mutual understanding because I know we will surely enjoy the benefits of this in no distant time.

Kindly find below my full contact details in case of necessity:


1. Name: Dr. Maxime Jadot
2. Occupation: Chairman Of Executive Board of BNP Paribas Bank Spain
3. Date of Birth: December 17, 1957 (age 61 years)
4. Religion: Christian
5. Marital Status: Married


Sequel to the above content I really do hope you are someone I can trust to help achieve this. I will want you to immediately provide me with the following details of you.

SECTION I
1. Your Complete Names:
2. Your Address:
3. Present Occupation and position:
4. Marital Status:
5. Age:
6. Religion:
7. Phone Number (Mobile and Landline)
8. A scan copy of any form of your identification (International passport or Driver's License).


SECTION II
Please provide me with accurate answers to the following below:

Have you handled transaction of this tune before?

Have you had an international transaction(s) before?

Specifically, have you had any business transaction with an individual or company that resides in Spain?

As soon as I hear from you with the required data above as well as receiving your reassurance that I can put my trust in you most especially when the funds has been released to you by the bank thus enabling us share the money in the ratio(50/50)as agreed, I will send you the Text of Application for you to contact my bank for the release of the funds in the account of (Late Mr. Fabian) to your account as his Next of Kin.

Endeavor to have all the requirements in (SECTION I and II) above sent to me immediately as I will have to key them into the deceased's account file so that it will be an easy go through with the bank's executives with respect to verification when they receive your application. 

I await your swift response.

Regards,
Dr. Maxime Jadot.



Virus-free. www.avg.com

9 comments:

  1. Hello
    We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2000 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

    $500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
    $1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
    $5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

    To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    email: carlose78910@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone i want to thank MR Richard for helping me recovered my lost funds,I was scammed by a fake broker who keeping demanding money from me, when the time due for me to make a withdrawal of my  profits they suddenly change the name of their company that is how i lost everything i have been investing from day one .  i cried my eye out but to no avail.  A friend of mine directed me to one MR Richard for help i gave him all the necessary info required to my greatest surprise my lost funds was well recovered no dime was left out.  I'm so happy and now i know that their are still good people out there one could trust .  I will like to recommend any one to him for help and i assure you that your lost funds will be recovered.    His email .. richardraymond104@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  4. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $10,050 USD every week, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.
    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD
    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address::besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete
  5. In these kind of cases with the fake broker over the internet my advice if you have already invested with those liars is to call them back and if getting a refund from the fraud broker wouldn’t be possible for you..In this i will advice you to get intouch with NERDY SPY TEAM and report the company. They help fight against various investment scams. you can reach out to them via Nerdyspy @ protonmail com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GET RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARD FROM
    (jimleehacker07@gmail.com)
    Has anyone here heard about blank ATM card? An ATM card that allows you to withdraw cash from any Atm machine in the world. No name required, no address required and no bank account required. The Atm card is already programmed to dispense cash from any Atm machine worldwide. I heard about this Atm card online but at first i didn't pay attention to it because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee Atm card vendor. We both went to the ATM machine center and confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $1,500 to $5000 daily from the blank ATM card & this card has really changed my life financially. I just bought an expensive car and am planning to get a house. For those interested in making quick money should contact them on: Email address : jimleehacker07@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (503) 278-0569

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you in a financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
    We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers
    worldwide,Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000
    spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.

    YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BINARY INVESTMENTS WITH LITTLE AS $500 AND GET $10,000 JUST IN SEVEN DAYS

    **WHAT WE OFFER**

    *1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
    *2)BANKS LOGINS*
    *3)BANKS TRANSFERS*
    *4)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*
    *5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS*
    *6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
    *7)WALMART TRANSFERS*
    *8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
    *9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*
    *10)BANK HACKING*
    **email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com
    **you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment *
    *+1(539) 888-2243*
    **BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND FAKE HACKERS IMPERSONATING US BUT THEY ARE NOT
    FROM *
    *US CONTACT US ONLY VIA THIS CONTACT **
    *WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........2021 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..*

    IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED
    🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👍👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

  8. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contatc him for all kind of hacks . Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@gmail.com or whatsapp Number: +1 213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Investing online has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment,just get in contact with Mr Bernie Doran my broker. I had almost given up on everything and even getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! 
Reach out to him through Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com ,Telegram: bernie_doran_fx or +1(424)285-0682 for inquires

    ReplyDelete