Monday, May 27, 2019

Fwd: OUR HONORABLE CONTRACTOR WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Retired General Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) <cdfrexfhussie1239632@sand.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2019
Subject: OUR HONORABLE CONTRACTOR WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.
To:


OUR HONORABLE CONTRACTOR WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.

We the federal executive council members of the federal government of Nigeria have approved your payment of $75M to be paid to you through Euroclear bank London.

I the president of Nigeria has contacted the Chief executive officer  of the Euroclear Bank that your funds should be paid to you by their branch were your funds is from the deutsche bank stock bank account were your funds will be discounted from in your favor.

We will give you all the documents of your payment as approved by my government in your company name which will stand as prove of funds in your bank once your bank account is credited by the Euroclear Bank, once that is done by the bank you start making withdrawals immediately  from your automatically .

As I have agreed with the two powerful gentlemen the president of the European Union Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker and the President / Chairman of the Euroclear Bank Olivier Grimonpoint at the Depository Trust &Clearing Corporation DTCC Euroclear Bank to pay you your funds once you meet up with their demand which is the finial thing for you to do and have your funds once and for all. Once you receive this massage to enable me move forward, send me your bank account details for to use it to obtain your payment approval documents in your name which will take two to three days to be out from my government ministries.

I am contacting you from my direct security email address once I receive your reply on this massage. Be rest assured that your problem is over that immediately you get back to me be rest assured of getting your $75M from the Euroclear Bank once and for all. I want to complete this payment as soon as we entered into another administration come.

I look forward hearing from you.
Regards,

Retired General Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)

The President and commander in Chief of the Armed Forces
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment