Friday, June 14, 2019

Fwd: HELLO



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: General. Austin Scott Miller <waltonpaullette@walton.com>
Date: Friday, June 14, 2019
Subject: HELLO
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


With the dossier I perceive about you, it's my pleasure to contact you (PERSONALLY) with this proposal. Let me start by Introducing myself to you properly, I am Austin Scott Miller United States Army General currently serving as the commander of NATO's Resolute Support Mission and U.S. Forces - Afghanistan. I seek your assistance to execute a business project. However, with your response of interest I will give you more details about the project and what it requires. Thanks and looking forward to your soonest reply. Best Regards, General. Austin Scott Miller United States Army ****General NATO's Resolute Support Mission U.S. Forces - Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment