Sunday, June 16, 2019

Fwd: : Please pray for me, Dear Beloved,



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Account Dept <debrawoods485@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Subject: Re: : Please pray for me, Dear Beloved,
To:


 
 
Dear Beloved,

I am Debra Woods from Iceland, married to Late Engr Kevin Woods {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Africa  for 19 years before he died on the 22nd August 2008. We were married for twenty four years without a child.

 He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, he deposited the sum of 3,500,000.00 US Dollars with a Financial Firm In Europe and this fund is presently with the financial company awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem, of which
l am presently undergoing Chemotherapy (see picture below)  

Therefore, due to present my health condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, Islamic body, Charity organization or  person of good conduct that will utilize this money in good faith. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money.

I kept this deposit secret till date; this is why I am taking this decision.  I don't think I will need any telephone communication in this regard because of the confidentiality of this transfer. Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the financial company of deposit and the Attorney that will effect the release of the funds legally without much ado.

I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money.

Await your responds and God bless you.


Mrs. Debra Woods.





No comments:

Post a Comment