Sunday, June 16, 2019

Fwd: FW: Payment Slip - Transferred 06/06/2019



From: Midhun Kakku [mailto:mibhuni@lijangroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:16 AM
To: prosen@jnjdhaka.com
Subject: Payment Slip - Transferred 06/06/2019

 

prosen

I can't reach you with my main email.

Are you sure your Spam filter is not blocking me out?

All my mails to youstarted bouncing since yesterday

Please as your IT to check what is the problem.

 

I am now writing with my private email. Hope you receive this one.

Find the attached the payment swift for the part payment from our customer to your account.

Please revert to my other email where we have been communicating. 

The payment receipt has references of the invoices paid.

I await your reply with confirmation of receipt of funds.

 

 

 

 

We need your help with another order. 

Find the purchase order in the last two pages of the attachement too.

 

 

Thanks.



__________ ESET Internet Security __________

Threats were found in this email:


payment.img - a variant of Generik.INHUMUV trojan - deleted
payment.img > ISO > payment.exe - a variant of Generik.INHUMUV trojan - deleted


Detection engine version: 19526 (20190614)

http://www.eset.com


No comments:

Post a Comment