Friday, September 13, 2019

Fwd: Email scam check



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sunil thakur <sunilkthakur@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, September 13, 2019
Subject: Email scam check
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


Dear Admin,
I would like to check for email scam/fraud of below mail.
I will be happy to confirm me it's genuine.
------------------------------------------------------------
My Dear
Always remember that I am an auditor here in Al Rayan Bank of Britain, this is an opportunity for You to change my Future and it is why I contacted you, for this fund to be legally transferred to your bank account because it is not a drug money.a
I have all the information and some Document which the bank may ask you, just send your details let me know you more then I will send you the bank details
I guarantee you that everything concerning this transaction will follow the rules and regulations of the bank and it will not go against the law of your country.
Please bear in mind that I contacted only you concerning this deal and i want you to send me the following Information for further application for this transfer if you are interested to partner with me.
Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality it deserves.
1. Full Name,
2. Address
3. Identification ID Card
4. Nationality
5. Age

Looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks
Thanks Martina  

Warm Regds, Sunil Thakur


No comments:

Post a Comment