Monday, January 6, 2020

Fwd: My name is Dr Natalia rein,I am 30years old from USA united state of American



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DR NATALIA REIN <natylove476@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, January 5, 2020
Subject: My name is Dr Natalia rein,I am 30years old from USA united state of American
To:


Hello Dear.

My name is  Dr Natalia rein,I am 30years old  from USA united state of
American medical doctor presendly working here in Canada, starting
from today, I was just going through the Internet search when your
profile which i like it, all i need is good honest  and trustworthy
friend, i have an important somethings to discus with you , which i
know that is going to benefit you and i in future.

If you are honest and trustworthy person please get back to me by  email me at

nataliarein02@gmail.com

I will be happy to see your reply for us to know each other better and
give you my pictures and details about me.

Yours
Natalia Rein

No comments:

Post a Comment