Thursday, June 11, 2020

Your financial benefit has been issued through our foundation for the grant of $3M. Send an email to ms.lerynnewst51@gmail.com for further details.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Antoine Gaston <agaston30@hotmail.com>
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Subject: Fwd: Your financial benefit has been issued through our foundation for the grant of $3M. Send an email to ms.lerynnewst51@gmail.com for further details.
To: "emailscamalerts@gmail.com" <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>





From: Mrs. Lerynne West <ms.lerynnewst51@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 3:55 AM
To: Antoine Gaston
Subject: Re: Your financial benefit has been issued through our foundation for the grant of $3M. Send an email to ms.lerynnewst51@gmail.com for further details.

Greetings

Thanks for your response. I am Lerynne West, 51yrs old, of Redfield, Iowa USA. and I won the Power-ball jackpot lottery of  $343.9 million which is a life-changing moment. I'm excited to share my winnings with family, friends, and the less fortunate once living out there as I'm pleased to Announce my intention to you which would also be life changing for you too as I chose to share this life changing fortune with your entire household. On Tuesday 27th, October. After so much stress of packing, where I recently bought a house in Redfield, a Dallas County community. I invited my sister over and we went out together and stopped at Casey's for pizza and coffee. While I bought an easy-pick Power-Ball ticket, I thought I already kept the ticket in my purse, not knowing it dropped on the floor of my sister's Truck. but I was so lucky to have asked my sister to help me check for the ticket and sent me a screen shot which I checked and found out I had the lucky tickets and I smiled.

I'm glad to share my story with you, as this is to inform you that I and My family and I have decided to donate $3,000,000.00USD to Two(2) lucky individuals world wide as part of What we promised God to do. I already made Plans and have set up a foundation with some of the money to found The Callum Foundation, a non-profit organization. It will provide grants to areas including "poverty and hunger, education, animal welfare, veteran affairs, less fortunate, sick(Cancer Patient), handicapped" etc. The Callum Foundation is a special dedication to my late grandson, as this mail from me means you have been chosen by my Humble family and I with the assistance from Power ball Lottery and Gaming (PLG), Google, and Microsoft Corporation who assisted me to collect mailing Data's for random selection, which I found you through "Microsoft Powered Message". 

Please you can know more about me on the lottery winnings by viewing the below website and see for yourself how God works.


My donation may not be much to you, But I believe it will go a long way to Improving your standard of Living like my Power-Ball Jackpot did to me. I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives Donation to receive:

Name(s)
Address:
Occupation:
Country:
Cell:
Sex/Age:
 
May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and  the society at large as soon as my donation gets to you. Kindly send me the above information for you to contact my authorized payout bank.

Lerynne West & Family.


No comments:

Post a Comment