Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Fwd: Hi.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nyoman suwitra <nyomansuwitra3@outlook.com>
Date: Monday, July 27, 2020
Subject: Hi.
To:


Dear Friend,
I am Hon.Nyoman Suwitra, a legal practitioner and personal attorney to my late client who happens to be your relation, also a national of your country, who used to work as a directorial head in a department in a shell international development company here in Lomé Togo before his death.

However, on the 21st of April 2010, my client, his wife and them only daughter was involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road and all occupants on the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries in locating any member of my clients extended relatives, but this has been unsuccessful.

More so, after these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any one or family that bears the same last name with him hence I contacted you. However, I contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund he left behind here in a bank in Togo by my client before it gets confiscated or declared serviceable by the Finance Firm where this huge amount was deposited.

Thanks for your understanding,

Hon.Nyoman Suwitra.

No comments:

Post a Comment