Monday, August 3, 2020

I never forget you



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr.Hector Grillo <homelandsecuriityrussia@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, August 3, 2020
Subject: I never forget you
To:




How are you with your family? I hope it's fine. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred out of BOA ( Bank of Africa ) under the cooperation of a new partner from Venezuela, Presently I'm in Venezuela,meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how,Now contact my secretary Ms.Mariam Philip in TOGO REPUBLIC,through her e-mail id (mrsmariamphilip2@gmail.com)ask her to send you the VISA CARD worth's the sum of($880,000.00 thousand united states dollars)which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in that transaction,I believed that,this sum as your own share will go a long way to help you,so feel free to get in touch with my secretary Mr.Mariam Philip, she will send the visa card to you.

Regards
Mr.Hector Grillo

No comments:

Post a Comment