Monday, December 7, 2020

Fwd: Reply



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Williams <georgeabel44@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, December 5, 2020
Subject: Reply
To:


--
Attn:

Good day!

My name is JOHN WILLIAMS, I am an investment manager to an investor.

My client the investor is Late. His fortune $120 Million USD which has
been deposited in the vault of a financial institution and it is in
the process of being confiscated by the state after many years
unclaimed. I have tried several times to locate his relatives but all
my efforts proved abortive.

Due to certain clause on the deposit agreement between my late client
(the depositor) and the financial institution, I thought it is wise to
inquire from you, if you would be interested to handle this project
with me to present you as his next of kin/beneficiary of the funds. I
hope you can handle this project based on trust, so that we can claim
the fund and invest the funds to benefit us and the entire country.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate procedure
that will protect us from any breach of the Law. This offer is purely
confidential and must be treated as utmost secrecy. Please confirm
back promptly if you have capacity to handle this transaction.

Yours faithfully,
JOHN WILLIAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment