Monday, December 7, 2020

Fwd: Web Agency



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Husen Albi <husen.nic0463@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, December 5, 2020
Subject: Re: Web Agency
To:


Hi ,
 
Hope you are doing well and had an opportunity to review my previous mail.
 
Please let me know if you have any open requirement of would like to discuss further.
 
I would be happy to share our past work details, working methodologies, client Testimonials and general pricing.
 
Kind Regards,
Husen Albi

-----Original Message-----
From: Husen Albi <husen.nic0463@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 21, 2020 3:14 pm
Subject: Re: Web Agency

Hi,
 
We are Website Designer team, and have developed more than 2500 creative web sites.
 
I can Design a unique Website for your organization as well for very low cost onetime fee.
 
Let me know if you are interested and I will send you our company details and provide you best package for your website.
 
Please reply on this e-mail for more info.
 
Regards,
Husen Albi

No comments:

Post a Comment