Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Fwd: briefs



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MAITRE KOMLAN BLEOUNOU <williamnjoku2@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Subject: briefs
To:


Good afternoon
I contacted you based on the death of my late client who has the same surname with you and he is a national of your country. I want you to stand as the next of kin to my late client so that his fund that was deposited in my country before his death will be released and transferred to your bank account as the next of kin. I will provide you with all the legal services that will enable you to successfully claim this fund. I will give you further information as soon as you indicate your interest and readiness to carry out this transaction with me.
Yours faithfully,
Komlan

No comments:

Post a Comment