Friday, August 20, 2021

Fwd: Hello



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vivian Peaden <eli1234456789xxx33@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, August 20, 2021
Subject: Hello
To:


Hello Dear!

It's a pleasure to reach you. I have a business opportunity mostly on
business supply for important products. It's lucrative and profitable.

Please permit me to introduce myself to you: My name is Vivian Ann
Peaden, I'm a widow, I was born in California by a Taiwanese father
and a Swedish mom, my father died when I was young, so I grew up with
my mom. I am a Senior Project Consultant at British Gas Marketing
Group; I am in-charge of coordinating project teams, identifying and
managing project risks, analyzing data, and identifying trends and
inefficiencies to prevent problems from arising and implementation of
mitigation and contingency plans. Outside of my organization I have
other ventures that I handle privately which has to do with venture
capitalization.
Dear, I have my reasons to contact you as I have something very
important to share with you,

Actually, it is all about the purchase order of a product used for the
servicing of a crude oil pipeline. This product is used to be bought
from China by our purchase manager at the price of $250 per gram.
Unfortunately, after the COVID 19, our purchase manager could not
reach the Chinese seller again. This caused scarcity of the product to
the company.
However, I was fortunate to locate a seller of the same products in
Turkey and their price is $100 per gram. There is a prize difference
of $150 per a gram bought and the monthly purchase order is 10,000
grams.

Consequently, I decided to contact you so that you can stand as a
broker to this great opportunity so that we can be making this monthly
profit. I shall only introduce you to the purchase manager as the
seller and he will place a monthly purchase order from you on the
prize of $250 per gram while you will get the prize at $100 per gram.
The prize difference is $150 multiple by 10,000 grams per month. You
could see the profit margin?
The above is a brief explanation about the business opportunity.
Kindly reply to me for further details to secure the opportunity.

Thanks.
Warm regards,
Consultant. Vivian Peaden

No comments:

Post a Comment