Friday, January 28, 2022

Fwd: From.Mr.Mawuvivi Isaac



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Isaac Mawuvivi <mawuvivi90@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 28, 2022
Subject: From.Mr.Mawuvivi Isaac
To:


My Greetings,

I am a banker, the Chief Auditor in our bank. I have the ability to transfer unclaimed funds that belong to one of our late customer who died along with his family and no one came to claim the funds, Amount $9.500.000.00

If left unclaimed the fund will be transferred to the state treasury in the bank so I invite you to a deal where we can facilitate the transfer of this fund and I promise to share it equally with you when it is transferred into your account.

Let me know your interest to do this business with me for more details.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

From.Mr.Mawuvivi Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment