Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Fwd: RE



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sergeant Sherri Gallagher <arth4jhson@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2022
Subject: RE
To: arth4jhson <arth4jhson@gmail.com>


Hello My  Dear,

 

I am Sergeant Sherri Gallagher, a Senior Computer Analyst & Signal Operational Officer, from Georgia USA, currently serving with the US Security Department here in RUMEILAN in  SYRIA  for a peacekeeping mission In a remote part of Syria's northeast, a few kilometers from the oil-rich town of Rumeilan, we are busy helping local Kurdish forces ensure that militants affiliated with the Islamic State (IS), the terrorist group do not again pose a threat to the region.

 

Please listen as I explain further, during one of our rescue mission with my Military team we came across a safe box that contain a huge amount of money belonging to the revolutionaries which I believe is to purchase weapons/ammunition for war after we discovered the box it was agreed by all our military parties in that mission that the fund would be shared between us.

 

Dear, out of the total fund shared mine is $7 million and right now I seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the fund to your place as quickly as possible because my team has been among the selected unit to join the US intervention in Ukraine, dear if you can assure me that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months, there is no other option than to ship the fund to you in your country.

 

Dear, due to my position in service, I keep the fund with the Red Cross office here as family items and due to my position in service, I cannot carry the fund by myself because all our activities are intact, also our military communication here is only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the fund here due to the level of crisis every day, I have made solid arrangements with the Red Cross office and they gave me the contact of their private courier agent who can deliver the fund to your destination address.

 

Now I need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund, while the balance shall be my investment capital in your city which will still be under your control until I come to your country to meet with you, dear I plead you not to disclose this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in service.

 

Dear, I pray and believe you will not betray my trust, take me as your own blood Sister or your business partner. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better I reveal it to you now and you help me than to lose the fund here out of my ignorance, I have so much fear in me because I have survived several bomb attacks here, and have now been selected to Ukraine mission, with a chemical weapon currently launched on the population I wish to quit if you receive the fund in time.

 

Can I trust you for this?

 

I just have to be sure I am dealing with someone faithful. Also, I want you to know that I am revealing this deal to you with the belief that you will never let me down in this transaction, you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this deal, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you on the next step to take.

 

I will be expecting to hear from you soon.

 

Have a nice day.

 

Sergeant Sherri Gallagher


No comments:

Post a Comment