Sunday, April 24, 2022

URGENT RESPONSE/RESPUESTA URGENTE



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr.Azim Hashim Premji <ahirwaramar01@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE/RESPUESTA URGENTE
To: Recipients <dr.allen04@outlook.com>


Hello I'm Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist. I'm the chairman of Wipro Limited. I gave away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year 2022.. I have decided to donate $1,000,000.00USD to you. This is to help combat the corona virus covid-19 study and help the poor off the street. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info. I will also want you to be part of my Charity Foundation once you receive this money so we can join hands together to help the needy.. You can also read more about me via the link below https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji Contact for more details: azimpremjiazim79@gmail.com Warm Regard CEO Wipro Limited ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hola Soy Azim Hashim Premji, magnate de los negocios, inversionista y filántropo indio. Soy el presidente de Wipro Limited. Doné el 25 por ciento de mi riqueza personal a la caridad. Y también me comprometí a regalar el resto del 25% este año 2022. He decidido donarles $1,000,000.00USD. Esto es para ayudar a combatir el estudio del virus corona covid-19 y ayudar a los pobres a salir de la calle. Si está interesado en mi donación, póngase en contacto conmigo para obtener más información. También querré que seas parte de mi fundación benéfica una vez que recibas este dinero para que podamos unirnos para ayudar a los necesitados. También puedes leer más sobre mí a través del siguiente enlace https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji Contacto para más detalles: azimpremjiazim79@gmail.com Respecto cálido CEO Wipro Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment