Friday, May 20, 2022

Fwd: hello



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Meerick Vijay <tatapatrick2016@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
Subject: hello
To:


Greetings my name is Mrs.Meerick Vijay  I am married to Mr.Karim Vijay
who  was gas and oil engineer before he died We married for years
without a child of our own. He died after a brief illness that lasted
for four days. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum $3.
00,000,00 with a bank. Recently I sick cancer, my Doctor told me that
I will not last for next Three months due to the cancer illness.
Having known my condition then I decided to donate this money for
charity organization a good person that will utilize the money the way
I am going to instruct him. Get back to me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment