Friday, May 20, 2022

Fwd: Your Urgent Response To This Letter Will Be Proudly Appreciated



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ms.Helen W.Jeffrey <mrsayakaazumi88@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
Subject: Your Urgent Response To This Letter Will Be Proudly Appreciated
To:


Attention:

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow seeking your assistance
due to my medical situation here in the United States. I am Ms Helen
W.Jeffrey, a citizen of Finland based in United States America and am
46years old. I was an Orphan, adopted by my late father, Engr John
Jeffrey Chairman/CEO of John Jeffrey Oil and Gas Services. After the
death of my father Late Engr. John Jeffrey I took over his company
management and also decided not to get married since I am her only
Child.

Since then, I started suffering from Coronary heart disease which has
cost me a lot and also affected every part of my body and brain cells
due to complications. Just 5 days ago, the British doctors told me
that I may die any time because my condition has gotten to a critical
and life threatening stage. Having known my medical critical status, I
therefore decided to seek your urgent assistance/ cooperation to use
my inheritance of $18.3 Million USD to Build Orphanage
homes/motherless babies in memory of me when I am gone.

I took this bold decision because I do not have a husband, family or
children that can inherit these funds when I am gone. If you are
interested, you shall take 35% out of the total funds $18.3 Million
USD for your assistance, and also use the balance to build Orphanage
homes/motherless babies in memory of me.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regards because of my
health according to my doctor report, please if you would be able to
use the funds for the work of Orphanage as i stated,contact me back so
i will lead you to SUN TRUST BANK-USA where this funds is in custody
and for you to retrieve the funds in my name as the next of kin.

If you are interested and willing to handle this project, get back to
me urgently for more details and to proceed. Immediately I hear from
you through this email [ ms.helenwjeffrey@citromail.hu], I shall issue
you a Certificate of Deposit and my father's death certificate for
your confirmation before we proceed, to establish you as my legal
beneficiary in receiving the money on my behalf.

I am waiting to hear from you urgently.
Regards,
Ms Helen W.Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment