Saturday, June 8, 2019

Fwd: RE



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sister mary walter <dept-wibra@texweave.net>
Date: Friday, June 7, 2019
Subject: RE
To:




--
From:Sister mary walter
For the glory of the risen king.I must apologize for barging into your privacy.I am Sister Linda Roland's,am from London UK citizen ,I'm Married to Ivorian late business tycoon Dr. Matthias Ruhlma NN,I and my late husband was into Estate management and also a Governent Estate building contractor before my husband death. He was murdered with the interior minster by the Rebels during the recent political crisis in my country Cote D'Ivoire.my late husband also has a CoCoa farm which was burnt by the rebels after he was killed.we were Married for Eleven years without a child due to my Fibroid problems.Since over seven month now I been diagnosed with Oesphageal cancer.recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next four monthsc due to cancer problem,from all indications my condition is really Deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more then two months,because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage.when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 9million in the farm here in Ivory Coast presently this money is still in the security company having known my condition I have decided to donate this money to you.that will utilize this instructions here in.i want you to donate some % and visited the orphanage homes,poor age widows,help women with cancer problem,poor sick ones at the hospital as I want this to be the last thing I did on Earth before my death.Then take the remaining % and care of your home because every hard working deserve his wages.I am not afraid death since I know that I am going to be in the Bosom of the lord.My happiness is that I lived s good life.assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in.as soon I recvied your reply I shall give you the contact of the security company and I will also issue this letter of authorization to the bank that prove you the beneficiary of this money.I also want you to always pray for me.
Sister mary walter

No comments:

Post a Comment