Friday, December 30, 2022

Fwd: Business Loan & Investors Opportunities



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Smith Consulting Limited <moh.albaroo@outlook.com>
Date: Friday, December 30, 2022
Subject: Business Loan & Investors Opportunities
To:




--
Greetings,

I wish you a happy yuletide and merry Christmas in advance. We're Operating a Mini Brokerage Financial Firm in the UK and Panama . I have on my Loyalty discounts as a Broker an approved business loan of Two Hundred and Six Million United States Dollars ($206,000,000) with proof of funds ready for funding via a Special Purpose Entity (SPE). The Business Loan Rate is 2% ROI per annum with 15-20 years duration and a One-year Moratorium (Grace Period).Revert to me urgently if you are interested and have a viable business plan/executive summary. My only interest is my 3% consulting fee with the Lender and not you, as per my Business Consulting Agreement with the Lender. I shall give you much more details with all documents and step by step for the approved loan to be reassigned and re-transferred to you before it expires. No upfront payment to the Lender so long as you have corporate power and a viable business plan/executive summary.

Sincerely,

Prince Lethabo Mollart

No comments:

Post a Comment