Thursday, January 5, 2023

Fwd:



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ariana Parton <brunouma5@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Subject:
To:


Hello!

It is a pleasure to have you as a friend. I am Sergeant Ariana Parton from Tempe, Arizona, United States of America. I'm a soldier and before I was serving at the base of the American military in the United States, but right now I am in Libya, I am serving in the army of the 3rd Infantry Division in Libya.

I love meeting people, reading, traveling, sharing ideas and I also care about nature, human beings, love the arts, the environment etc. I have served in the army for 5 years and my mission here in Libya will end in 6 months time. So I have only 6 months to spend here in Libya. I work as a nurse, I help to take care of wounded soldiers and sometimes I help at the Military monitoring Unit or section.
 
I need someone to trust, someone that will not betray me. I hate lies.I need someone who is kind and honest. Dear, I want to tell you something very important but I would like to know if I can trust you and if you will not betray my trust in you.

I have also attached some photos of me, I hope you like them?

Waiting for your prompt response.

Have a nice day ahead.
Ariana Parton.

No comments:

Post a Comment